Short Listed and Information Books

In library we read some short listed books. A few things that make a good information book is realistic pictures that you took because if you didn’t take the photo it’s copyright, clear and good information, and a part that list the sources that you used to find the information. My favourite short listed book was Make Believe. I liked this book because all the optical illusions make you really think. The author makes the pictures real and authentic. He also draws them 3D. I can’t even draw a 3D M.

What was your favourite book?

4 thoughts on “Short Listed and Information Books

1. Hi Millie!
    I really like your post about the short listed books and what makes a good information book. I like how you had detailed information about what you thought made a good information book and I agree with all of your reasons! My favourite book was The Happiness Box because it was about war and I live reading books about spear and sad books. I also really li,Ed how detailed the pictures were in The Happiness Box. Great post!
    Zara

2. Hi Millie,
    I really like how you have set out your post. Something with your post that I think you should think about changing should be putting the picture in a different position. My favourite book was by far Make Believe because it was really cool to see how the illusions messed with your brain. My favourite part though was when there were two images in one and it was cool to see which one people saw first.
    From Jack

3. Hello Millie,
    My favourite book of the short listed books was ‘Waves’.
    Your post was short and sharp and put the post across.
    The post was very descriptive.
    What is 3D M?
    -Eleanor

4. Hi Millie,
    Great job, I really injoyed reading your post, and answering your question my favourite book was the Happiness Box.
    Great job!

From Mia